- The operator of the stickandplay.com application is the Stick and Play Sp. z o.o. Company.
- The competition Participant is a person who participates in a competition created by a stickandplay's User. The Participant, when participating in the competition uses his or hers account on the Facebook.com portal.
- The Operator collects, from the Users, data needed to contact a given User - i.e. email address, and data required to issue an invoice for the application to a given User - i.e. name, surname, street, city, post code, phone number, Tax ID Number (NIP), company name.
- The Operator of the stickandplay.com application does not make available nor does it use for marketing purposes the data provided by the Users of the stickandplay,com application. The Operator does not send spam email nor does it sell the data and the email addresses.
2 Cookies Policy
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
- When you interact with the Stick and Play Website we strive to make that experience easy and meaningful. When you come to our Web site, our Web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are files that Web browsers place on a computer’s hard drive and are used to tell us whether customers and visitors have visited the Site previously.
- Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognize your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to Stick and Play, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or registering for a trial, you remain anonymous to Stick and Play. Cookies come in two flavours: session and persistent-based. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser.
- Stick and Play uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the system to uniquely identify you while you are logged in. This information allows Stick and Play to process your online transactions and requests. Session cookies help us make sure you are who you say you are after you have logged in and are required in order to use the Stick and Play application. Stick and Play uses persistent cookies, that only Stick and Play can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a Stick and Play customer or prior Stick and Play Website visitor (whatever the case may be). We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we do not store account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies. Users who disable their Web browsers’ ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our Website but will not be able to successfully use our Service.