Terms and ConditionsLast updated: January 5, 2013
Whenever this document mentions:
- Terms and Conditions – it is understood as these Terms and Conditions for the use of the stickandplay.com website,
- The Website – is is understood as the stickandplay.com website,
- User – it is understood as a natural or a legal person, or an organizational entity without legal personality that, after having completed registration process, is granted access to the services provided by the Website,
- Operator – it is understood as the Stick and Play Sp. z o.o. Company
1 General Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions detail the manner in which the Services are provided using the Website.
- By ordering the Service, the User acknowledges that he/she has become acquainted with these Terms and Consitions and pledges to abide by them.
- The Operator reserves right to introduce, unilaterally, changes and modifications to these Terms and Conditions as it sees fit. The Users shall be informed of such changes by email.
- The Operator reserves right to remove a User from the system without having to provide any justification.
2 Services provided via the Webpage.
- The objective of the Webpage and the Services is to allow creation of compettions and campains within Facebook. The User may choose the type of a competition and its rules, within the confines of the law in force and the functionalities provided by the Operator.
- The Services provided by the Operator via the Website are paid services.
- The Operator reserves right to limit access to paid functionalities after the paid campaing has ended. The Operator reserves right to limit access to User scores and other data related to a given User account if the number of such entries exceeds the limitations related to the Option purchased by the said User.
- The Operator reserves right to end any and all promotions related to prices as it sees fit.
- The payment for a given Option does not inclde the costs of internet access, that are calculated by the Internet Provider and are beyond the scope of control of the Operator. The Operator reserves right to offer promotional prices as it sees fit (i.e. as far as periods and rules are concerned).
The payment for a given Option may be realized using the following:
- by a credit/debit card,
- by a banking transfer.
- Access to paid functionalities, if the payment was realized via banking transfer, is granted after the amount equal to the price of a given Option has been registered on the Operator's account. In case the payment was realized by a credit/debit card or an "instantaneous" banking transfer, access to the paid functionalities is granted automatically.
- The User agrees that the provision of Services by the Operator may begin before the end of the ten day term starting on the day the agreement is concluded, that is metioned in Art. 10.1 of the Act on Protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damages caused by a hazardous product, dated 2 March 200 (Journal of Laws: Dz. U. No. 22, item 271, with changes). In relation to the above, the User is not entitled to withdraw from the agreement in a manner detailed in the Act mentioned above.
- The User Password may not be disclosed to third parties. If such disclosure is discovered by the system, the User whose password was disclosed automatically loses access to paid services.
In order to properly utilize the Services provided by the Webpage required are:
- access to Internet,
- internet browser - Firefox version 3.5 or higher or an equivalent, e.g. MS Internet Explorer version 7 or higher,
- enabling of the following internet browesr functions: SSL protocol, Java Script and Cookies.
- Users utilize the functionalities provided by the Webpage and the Webpage itself at their sole responsiblitiy.
- The Operator assumes no liability for the content placed in the campaings by the Users.
- Operator assumes no liability for the decisions made by the User or any third persons on basid of the information present on the Website.
- When publishing a campaign on the Webpage, the User is provided with a unique WWW address, where the campaign is located and utilizes it at its sole responsibility.
The Operator reserves right to delays or interruptions in operation of the Website, if such are caused by:
- repairs, maintenance or modification of hardware or software,
- causes beyond reasonable scope of Operator's control.
- Utilization of paid services by the User does not establish any title to intangible property (i.e. works) present on the Website, the User has right only to utilize the said intangible property in manners detailed in the Copyright Act.
- All complaints related to the paid sections of the Website should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaint is processed within 5 working days starting on the day on which the email consisitng the complaint entered the inbox of the Website's Operator.
- The answer to the complaint is sent to the e-mail of the User.
- Registration on the Website requires providing an email address and the User Password, as well as accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- The data provided during the registration process, even if not bearing the hallmarks of personal data, are not disclosed to third parties by the Operator of the Website..
- The User is responsible for the loss or disclosure of his/hers login and password.
- Answers to written remarks from the Users related to the functioning of the Websites are provided within 7 days from the day on which a given question was received by the Operator.
- These Terms and Conditions become effective on the day it is published on the Website.